Apple is not involved in any way with the contest or sweepstakes.
Apple is not a sponsor
Effective Date: Sept 1, 2021
SHOTCALLER CALL IT
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on [September 15, 2021] at [8:00AM Central Time Zone] through [September 21, 2021] at [8:00AM Central Time Zone], log on to [https://www.playshotcaller.com/play] [and click on the icon to download the ShotCaller application] for [ShotCaller Call It] and Make NFL Picks for the Lions vs Packers game being played on September 20, 2021. Fill in all required information. Only one entry per person, per game match is permitted. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C.,  years of age and older as of [June 15, 2021], except for employees of [Social Beast Enterprises, LLC] (“Sponsor”), [Social Beast Enterprises, LLC] (“Administrator”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about [within 14 days of associated event / game ID] by Administrator to select the winner[s] from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner[s] will be notified by a message from the ShotCaller application and must complete the ShotCaller Contest eligibility form within  days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, hometown, [social media account name, ShotCaller profile details,] visual likeness[, and biographical information] for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this contest, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the contest, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the contest, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
6. PRIZE[S]: [ShotCaller prizes will be available for ‘Contest Eligible’ matches. Matches eligible for prizes will be highlighted in the ShotCaller user interface. Below is the prize overview for 2021 - 2022.
Total prize value: [$4,900]. [Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.] Limit one prize per family or household per eligible contest match. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. [If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.]
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this contest and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this contest and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Wilmington, Delaware.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after [12/30/21], send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 3530 Harriet Ave, Apt 7, Minneapolis MN 55408
10. SPONSOR: [Social Beast Enterprises, LLC - 3530 Harriet Ave, Apt 7, Minneapolis MN 55408].